PlayerParticles is great to use as a VIP perk and is EULA friendly! Your players will love the amount of customization that is available for them!
- playerparticles.* - Grants access to everything in the plugin, only give to admins
- playerparticles.effect.<effectName> - Grants access to a single named effect
- playerparticles.effect.* - Grants access to all effects
- playerparticles.style.<styleName> - Grants access to a single named style
- playerparticles.style.* - Grants access to all styles
- playerparticles.particles.unlimited - Allows applying unlimited particles at once
- playerparticles.groups.unlimited - Allows saving an unlimited number of groups
- playerparticles.fixed - Grants access to use fixed effects
- playerparticles.fixed.unlimited - Allows a player to create unlimited fixed effects
- playerparticles.fixed.clear - Grants access to '/pp fixed clear', only give to admins
- playerparticles.reload - Grants access to '/pp fixed reload', only give to admins
A list of all effect/style names can be found by using the commands '/pp effects' and '/pp styles' respectively.
The GUI provides ease-of-access for your users. Simply typing /pp will open the GUI and bring them to a menu where they can edit their particles. If you are using the plugin for a server lobby, you can bind the /pp gui command to an item using a different plugin.
The section below contains a GIF of all styles currently available in the plugin. Please note that all styles are compatible with all particle effects, meaning there are thousands of combinations. I only show one effect per style in the GIFs below. While most of the GIFs only show the particles around a player, the majority of them can also be placed around blocks.
"Click to View Style GIFs"
PlayerParticles will check for an update each time your server starts. The plugin .jar will never be downloaded, OPs will get a notification in chat when they log in if an update is available. PlayerParticles will also send metrics about your server anonymously through bStats.
Update checking can be turned off by setting check-updates to false in the config.yml. Metrics can be turned off by setting send-metrics to false in the config.yml.
If a player has their particle settings (In Options > Video Settings) set to minimal they will be unable to see most particles displayed. I am unable to fix this since it is purely client side.
I will only help you with errors you are having if you are running the latest version of the plugin and are running a supported version of Minecraft!
Below is a list of some servers that are using PlayerParticles. If you want your server added to the list, send me a PM or ask me on Discord.
"Servers Using PlayerParticles"
- IP: Play.mcGalaxy.co | Website: www.mcGalaxy.co
- IP: headmc.ddns.net
- IP: meloncraft.mcnetwork.me (German)
- IP: 18.104.22.168:25593 (Russian)
- IP: play.tidalfactions.com | Website: tidalnetwork.enjin.com
- IP: yourcraft.goo.vg (French)
- IP: minecraft1412.dlinkddns.com
- IP: play.ultracube.fr (French)
- IP: play.fallenuniverse.net | Website: http://fallenuniverse.net
If you enjoy the plugin and want to see more updates, please consider donating.
I have set up a Discord server for my plugins that you can join if you want to get faster support, make feature requests, or report bugs. Invite link: https://discord.gg/MgUsTBK