COM-Warfare is a plugin that completely changes your Minecraft server to give your players an experience similar to Call of Duty!
Click here for support Discord!
*Intense* Firefight captured between red and blue forces over a flag in Domination. (circa 2019)
Create-a-class menu for players to select 5 classes with primary, secondary, lethal, and tactical weapons, with 3 perks!
Leaderboard information for players!
Example of an assignment to reward players for sticking around!
Option in menu to prestige account!
- CrackShot, SwornGuns, & QualityArmory support!
- Language YAML to configure over 200 messages!
- Create-a-Class system!
- Combat Record & Leaderboards
- Assignments! Players can be rewarded by completing tasks!
- Leveling & Prestige system!
- Advanced hit registration system & health manager!
- Weapons unlocked via leveling up, for credits, or both!
- 4 Killstreaks and more to come! UAV, Counter UAV, Dogs, and Nuke!
- 10+ Perks!
- Anti-flicker scoreboard for in-game statistics!
- 8 Different game modes! Team Deathmatch, Free-For-All, Capture the Flag, Hardpoint, Arcade, One in the Chamber, Gun Game, Infected, and Search & Rescue!
- And MUCH more!
Click here for default config!
Commands and Permissions
'com.help' - Allows players to use the help command
'com.join' - Allows players to use the join command
'com.leave' - Allows players to use the leave command
'com.map.list' - Allows players to use the list maps command
'com.map.create' - Allows players to use the map create command
'com.map.remove' - Allows players to use the remove map command
'com.map.modify' - Allows players to use the map set commands
'com.credits.give' - Allows the player to give players credits
'com.credits.set' - Allows the player to set players credits
'com.createGun' - Allows the player to create a gun
'com.createWeapon' - Allows the player to create a weapon
'com.forceStart' - Allows the player to force start their current match
'com.selectClass' - Allows the player to select their class
'com.openShop' - Allows the player to open the shop inventory
'com.bootAll' - Allows the player to force all players to leave their matches
'com.add' - Allows the player to set the gun for One in the Chamber and add guns to the Gun Game queue
'com.changeMap' - Allows the player to change the map via command in their current game
'com.changeMode' - Allows the player to change the mode via command in their current game
'com.chat' - Allows the player to chat while in a game (helps prevent chat spam)
'com.blacklist' - Allows the player to blacklist modes from being played in an arena
'com.patchNotes' - Allows the player to check the patch notes
'com.modifyLevel' - Allows the player to change the level of players on the server
1. Install the plugin.
2. Install McTranslate++ or after launching the server once with COM-Warfare installed, turn the setting "auto-download-dependency" to "true" in the config file and restart the server.
3. Set the main lobby spawn using "/cod set lobby" at your position and restart the server for it to take effect fully.
4. Create at least two new maps using "/cod createMap (name)" and replace `name` with the map's name.
5. Use the "/cod set (spawn/flag)" to set spawns and flags for the arena. If you're trying to set up TDM, KC, INFECT, RESCUE, or RSB, you must have at least one red, and one blue spawn, for example, and for free-for-all modes, you must have at least as many pink spawns as the value you have set for max players in the config.
6. Add at least one primary and secondary gun by using the "/cod createGun" command. By typing in the command without arguments, it will show you a list of the arguments for you to type in.
7. Add at least one tactical and one lethal grenade by using the "/cod createGrenade" command. By typing in the command without arguments, it will show you a list of the arguments for you to type in.
8. Set the gun for One in the Chamber or add guns to Gun Game's progression by using the "/cod add [oitc/gun]" commands.
9. Tweak the config.yml's values to your liking, and restart the server! After restarting, you should be all good to go!
The plugin includes a "lang.yml" file for you to change almost every message anually. Alternatively, the plugin automatically translates all messages for the plugin with McTranslate++, so make sure you have it installed! You can set the language you would like with the console value "lang". Use any two letter abbreviation for languages you'd like that is supported by McTranslate++.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I create guns in your plugin?
A: The command is "/cod createGun (Gun name) (Primary/Secondary) (Unlock type: level/credits/both) (Ammo Amount) (Gun Material) (Ammo Material) (Level Unlock) (Cost)"
The gun name, is obviously the gun's name. If you're using CrackShot, just make this the exact name of the gun. Primary/Secondary, is either of the two options, and is whether you want the gun to be in the primary or secondary slot for players when creating a class.
Unlock type is level, credits, or both. An unlock type of level means that players will automatically be able to equip the gun after reaching the specific level unlock. An unlock type of credits means that the player will immediately be able to purchase the weapon from the item shop. An unlock type of both means that the player will be able to purchase the gun from the shop once they've reached the given level. Ammo amount is the amount of ammo the player will be given to their inventory when spawned.
Gun Material:data/Ammo Material:data is the gun and ammo material to use including or excluding an extra metadata value. For example, if you wanted to have a bone, it would just be BONE. If you wanted it to be a bone with an item metadata value of 12, it would be BONE:12. It is not case sensitive.
Level unlock is the level at which the player would unlock the weapon. This only affects guns with an unlock type of level or both. Cost is the price of the weapon if it needs to be purchased from the shop. This only affects guns with an unlock type of credits or both.
Q: I get an error when attempting to use '/cod join'! What do I do?
A: Make sure your server is running CraftBukkit/Spigot version 1.8.8 or higher, and make sure that all dependencies are in the plugins folder, and that you are using the right version numbers for the dependencies. If your error persists, please join my support discord so I can assist you!
Q: How do I add more perks?
A: I will be adding more perks in the future, but if you have any ideas, or would like me to add a specific perk, please message me on my support discord, and I will see what I can do about adding it! :)
Q: I love your plugin and I'd like to donate! Where can I do so?
A: You can find a donation link at the top & bottom of the page, or you can click here
Q: My server is running your plugin and I'd love to have my server promoted! Mind putting the link to it on the front page of the plugin page?
A: Sure! Send the ip my way, and I might put it up on this page!
Q: I want to make a tutorial on the plugin! Will you put it on the front page of COM-Warfare?
A: Yes. If the quality is as good or is superior to the ones already on the page, it will be featured on the page instead of what already is featured as the most relevant tutorial.
Terms of Service
1. Do not modify, edit, change, or alter this plugin's code.
2. Do not redistribute or claim this plugin as your work.
3. Do not use or copy this plugin's code as your own.
4. Do not decompile the plugin.
5. I, the creator of COM-Warfare, reserve the right to change this agreement at any time.
6. I, the creator of COM-Warfare, reserve the right to pursue any person(s) with legal attention if they fail to adhere to this agreement.
7. I, the creator of COM-Warfare, reserve the right to revoke any person(s) access to the plugin who has broken this Terms of Service agreement.
Feel free to send any donations here
on PayPal! All donations are greatly appreciated! If you'd like to pay with Bitcoin, please dm me and I'll sell you my plugin for half of it's price in BTC. :)